- drink 2-4 liters of water a day
- eat every 3 hours is the best, but between 2 1/2h and 4h is okay...NEVER past 4! Get an app on your phone that tracks the time between your meals or use the timer on your stove/phone.
- take your vitamins, especially your omegas and double the dose by eating a recommended dose in the mornings and the same at bed time.
- No starchy vegetables and NO fruit. Strawberries and raspberries are ok.
- If you workout, drink a post workout protein shake (1 scoop of whey and water) immediately after your workout.
- Have protein in every meal!
- no sugar/no hidden sugar -beware!
- weigh the meat/fish before cooking
- Some of my meals on my 7 day menu are from the new Trim Healthy Mama cookbook. You can order it and needed ingredients (Integral Collagen, Pristine Whey, etc.) from HERE (it's my affiliated link, thank you so much for your support :)! )
- If you are male, add another 1t oil and 50g of meat to you lunch and dinner meals.
- no wheat unless it's sprouted whole wheat
- no white potatoes or white rice
- 100g is about 3.5 oz and 200g is about 7oz ( I have remembered everything in grams..)
- for coffee drinkers who love milk and cream in your coffee... :( sorry, you have to come up with a Fuel Pull coffee recipe for the time being... I know, but it's not forever!! Also, limit your coffee to mornings only. If you need to sip on something, drink herbal or decaf teas! Be aware of hidden sugars.. yes, in tea too!
- collagen is vital! Don't skip on your daily collagen!
- If you find yourself very hungry in between meals, you can add zero calorie konjac noodles to your lunch or dinner! Truly a miracle noodle, so filling!
I'm also posting my meals on INSTAGRAM daily for inspiration and accountability. Please visit! GO HERE TRIMHEALTHYCATHY
I can't hype enough about THM plan. In one month of sticking to plan with no cheats, my skin cleared up. I was so close in signing up for a continues skin care regime ($$!!) and I'm so grateful I waited! My skin went from bad to worse into super healing mode. These faces have 4 weeks between them, incredible!