11/09/2013

I'm Alive and Well!

It has been quite the month! It's still quite the month. I find myself in a crazy state and I can't quite put my finger on it. I found myself swallowing back tears today, while sitting in a massage chair, studying lesson 19, in my Mandarin Chinese course. Maybe it is all rolled into one:

My mum's visiting. What is about mother-daughter relationships!? Why are they so bizarre?? Time flies, I wish we lived a bit closer. I wish I had more time with her. One day.

The school year has started and I am homeschooling my kids, grade 2 and preschool with a toddler running around my feet. This will be a challenge, but a challenge I am ready to take. It feels a bit overwhelming, but not hopeless. I am hopeful.

I'm missing my friends. Longing for bosom friend(s).

My weight has gone down, but I haven't hit the gym in a month and my eating has not gone to plan due to a tonsillectomy, which I still have not fully recovered from. Depressing.

I was 205 lbs

I am 173 lbs
=
-32 lbs, 
and 28 lbs to go! Yay! 



Excuse the tired eyes.

More on my weight loss here!

1 comment: