23/03/2013

Our Family Coconut

I want to share with you HOW we use Coconut oil. We love Coconut oil...

We use coconut oil daily in many ways :
  • as body lotion
  • as baby lotion
  • in the bath water
  • in cooking (do note: coconut oil can be bought "smell-free", it won't flavour all your cooking coconutty)
  • in baking
  • as shaving cream
  • as after shave cream
  • baby toothpaste
  • mouthwash
  • medicine
  • good omegas
  • eliminate bad breath
  • in icing
  • in salad dressing
  • as lip balm
  • exfolietor (with sugar)
  • make up remover
  • conditioner (small amount)
  • etc  




Oh and here is another picture of uses for coconut oil, which, we have not tried yet...


2 comments:

  1. We are in love with coconut oil too! I take a spoonful a day to cleanse my body from the inside and yesterday, I tried it for the first time as a "butter" on my buckwheat crips. It tasted pretty nice!

    So far, I've only been putting it on my face and elbows as a lotion, so I'll have to try some of these other things you mentioned as well! :)

    ReplyDelete