05/09/2012

My Organized (Imperfect!) Home in 30 days

Here it is, finally, my post(s) on how I am going to organize my home in 30 days. Most of the areas in our home are pretty under control, but I still want make them even better. I will figure out what works best for our family, with our schedule, our daily activities and rhythm.

The areas I am going to take control over are,
  • laundry room
  • linen cupboard
  • kitchen pantry
  • entry ways
  • kids toys
  • crafts
  • dressers and wardrobes
  • bathroom
  • shed
  • our bedroom 
  • homeschooling shelves
I will also blog about de-cluttering, recycling, and re-using.There is no certain order I am going to do it. I know that I will start with the linen cupboard though, it has been bugging me for quite some time now. Also, the drawers in the kitchen look like a spoon factory vomited in them. So yes, that is on the top of my list too.

Let the organizing begin! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment