08/04/2012

Family Rose Easter Menu and Recipes

Roast Beef
I sear it before putting it in the oven 400*F for about an hour untill the inside temperature reaches 75*C. I lay the beef on top of thickly sliced onions and pour over some water to create the steam and juice whilst roasting. I use the left over juice in my gravy.


Roast Lamb 
Click for recipe

Pasha
Click for recipe


Green Salad with Goat Cheese
I dip the slices of goat cheese in batter (just milk works fine too) and then bread crumbs, and fry it on a medium heat with butter until they are golden and crisp. Place a few slices on top of a bed of greens and drizzle balsamic oil on top. Plain and delicious.



Roast Vegg
I chop swede, beets, onion, potatoes and carrots, place them in a glass dish. I drizzle olive oil, a sprinkle of salt, parsley and pepper- throw in a few cloves of garlic with skin on and then some rosemary. They roast in the oven at the same time as the roast beef. 

1 comment:

  1. Surprise for you in my blog:
    http://saran-feelgood-blog.blogspot.com/2012/04/hymy-kiertamaan.html

    ReplyDelete