24/05/2010

Update on 4 week Diet

So, it's been 2 and ½ weeks since I began my diet. The beginning was hard, the fat free curd was something to get used to. Now, I seem to enjoy it, seem to look forward to my curd and berry moments. I'm not hungry. I eat in such clock work fashion that I don't get hungry. I'm experimenting with different recipes to keep my diet interesting.

Sometimes it's hard to watch other people eat cakes, bread, muffins, and other stuff like fruits that I am not allowed to eat but I bare it. As Kate Moss says [and I somehow agree with to an extent] " nothing tastes as good as skinny feels". Sometimes as I sit through the cake eating, I sometimes feel like I've eaten cake and I am satisifed. I leave the table feeling content and not a bloated feeling. That's the only difference between them and me :)

I have lost 22, 4kg since pregnancy- 7,4 kg with this diet. So I'm going to do this to the end, and hopefully continue with this untill I have lost another 13kg. I can do it. I can.

Looking forward to running around with my kids and not feeling overwhelmed with 'back boobs' and an out of shape sweat.

Weight 83,6kg

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment